Many people have been asking me about the cost of living in Central America. The Short answer, is “What do you want to pay?” Tweet Many move to Central America (for us El Salvador) to live a happy, safe and comfortable life for a fraction of the cost of an equally comfortable life in the [...]
Tag Archives: latin america
Join a former Ballet Dancer and Police Officer, her Coffee Roasting, Beer Brewing, husband and their 5 year-old daughter living as expats in El Salvador, as they head through customs, find a home, enjoy daily living and explore the country; advising you all the way. Living life in El Salvador as American expats and loving it.
- Employment In El Salvador ~ Different July 27, 2011
- Cost of Living in Central America: Expat Advice June 3, 2011
- Pacific Rim Responds October 11, 2011
- Expat Living: Renting a home-Small differences May 5, 2011
- Expat Kid On The Brink June 28, 2011
- Brewing Beer in El Salvador, We Must Be Insane July 22, 2011
- Gold in them Thar hills/ It’s Canada’s September 22, 2011
- Playa El Tunco and Brew Great news! April 25, 2013
- Bring on the wierdos April 21, 2013
- But a few of the restaurants in El Tunco April 20, 2013
- Return to the City, and Reality Begins April 20, 2013
- Solo Ticket April 20, 2013
- International Fair; Keeping a lid on it April 20, 2013
- Puerto Del Diablo April 20, 2013
- Martha: Hey! just found your blog and I think is really co...
- Jackie Lopez: Great blog. I don't live in El Salvador YET....
- Dan: Hey... you're not the only one having that ki...
- Kelli: Hahaha, so true Nanelle....coming from Portland wh...
- Kelli: I wanna be a brew ninja! ...
- chris landry: That's wonderful! Real estate in paradise. Ni...
- Carlos: I treasure your posts a great deal so please stay ...