Playa El Flor is a very interesting beach. The beach is a very shallow slope, It feels as though you could just keep walking and walking out into the ocean forever before the water had much depth, but the ground is a network of rocky mounds and unexpected holes, so visitors should wear water shoes, and step carefully. That the landscape is rocky and uneven sounds unpleasant. Looking out at the moonscape I was initially not all that interested in going out. But I had no idea the advantages of these sink holes and jutting rocks!
Tag Archives: beaches
Join a former Ballet Dancer and Police Officer, her Coffee Roasting, Beer Brewing, husband and their 5 year-old daughter living as expats in El Salvador, as they head through customs, find a home, enjoy daily living and explore the country; advising you all the way. Living life in El Salvador as American expats and loving it.
- Employment In El Salvador ~ Different July 27, 2011
- Cost of Living in Central America: Expat Advice June 3, 2011
- Pacific Rim Responds October 11, 2011
- Expat Living: Renting a home-Small differences May 5, 2011
- Expat Kid On The Brink June 28, 2011
- Brewing Beer in El Salvador, We Must Be Insane July 22, 2011
- Gold in them Thar hills/ It’s Canada’s September 22, 2011
- Playa El Tunco and Brew Great news! April 25, 2013
- Bring on the wierdos April 21, 2013
- But a few of the restaurants in El Tunco April 20, 2013
- Solo Ticket April 20, 2013
- International Fair; Keeping a lid on it April 20, 2013
- Puerto Del Diablo April 20, 2013
- Splashes of Color April 20, 2013
- Gobblin80: Nice view of the sea. Hope to see more photos! :) ...
- mburch: European Academy..? (that's where I started ...
- Ena: That is wonderful I graduated from Kinder in El Sa...
- Mario: I'm impressed, since I moved to the US I have...
- Tirsa: Andy, your answer was so gracious! I am a Salvador...
- Guest: "A professional job earns $400 a month and re...
- Robert W Easton: I think 9 years in Beirut will have prepared me fo...