September 20, 2012
Nanelle is a 43 year old former Ballet Dancer and Police Officer. Join her on their move to El Salvador, Living life in El Salvador as an American expat woman and loving it.
Always Know What's Up In El Salvador
Join a former Ballet Dancer and Police Officer, her Coffee Roasting, Beer Brewing, husband and their 5 year-old daughter living as expats in El Salvador, as they head through customs, find a home, enjoy daily living and explore the country; advising you all the way. Living life in El Salvador as American expats and loving it.
- Employment In El Salvador ~ Different July 27, 2011
- Cost of Living in Central America: Expat Advice June 3, 2011
- Pacific Rim Responds October 11, 2011
- Expat Kid On The Brink June 28, 2011
- Expat Living: Renting a home-Small differences May 5, 2011
- Brewing Beer in El Salvador, We Must Be Insane July 22, 2011
- Gold in them Thar hills/ It’s Canada’s September 22, 2011
- Playa El Tunco and Brew Great news! April 25, 2013
- Bring on the wierdos April 21, 2013
- But a few of the restaurants in El Tunco April 20, 2013
- Return to the City, and Reality Begins April 20, 2013
- Solo Ticket April 20, 2013
- International Fair; Keeping a lid on it April 20, 2013
- Puerto Del Diablo April 20, 2013
- Robert W Easton: I think 9 years in Beirut will have prepared me fo...
- Eduardo: The one that smells like roses are called manzana ...
- Jose Vasquez: I am a havano lover, I have a Salvadoran friend th...
- Cecilia: First of all, congratulations on your success! Lo...
- Cecilia: Lol! This was something I caught onto on my secon...
- julie: Wow - congrats! So you have become "good enou...
- Green coffee reviews: Does your site have a contact page? I'm having tro...